subconscious mind

How our mind works – The Power of your Subconscious Mind

Our brain is the biggest and precious asset in our life. And it is very powerful and mysterious. We all heard and read about its mysterious experiences like Swami Vivekananda’s, he used to read the book once and memorized it. 

Also, Albert Einstein used to solve complex questions of mathematics and physics by imagining. 

The mind plays an important role in our success. Our success is determined by how much we use our brains. 

The human mind is the most complex machine on earth. 

Scientists say that we use only 10% of our brains. Which is 1500kg of weight, 10lakh GB of storage. 

Psychology has divided the human mind into two parts: first conscious mind and second subconscious mind. 

Now we understand how our conscious and subconscious mind works. 

So let’s get started… 

The conscious mind is an active mind. 10% of our entire mind is the conscious mind and the remaining 90% is the subconscious mind. 

Whenever we try to learn new things for example- Most of the time when we learn a bike, we need to care about when to use a break, change the gear, and many other things we need to remember. 

And for all these things we use our conscious mind. 

But once we learn a bike then we don’t need to remember all these things. Automatically our subconscious mind does this all by practicing/due to our habit. 

Hearing someone’s voice, tasting, smelling, reasoning, critical thinking, all these things do a conscious mind. 

Also, what is right – wrong, good- bad or take any important decision, these things do a conscious mind

In our present, whatever activities we do all are done by our conscious mind and he will be responsible for all these activities. 

Subconscious Mind

Emotions, habits, beliefs, imagination, and everything that happens to us in our life has a subconscious mind behind it. 

Our Subconscious mind accepts what we deeply believe. 

So, we must keep in mind that we think positively because the subconscious mind does not see whether it is good or bad. 

You get what you think. 

The subconscious mind is like a robot. Because a robot doesn’t understand the difference between good or bad, he doesn’t know emotion, it only accepts the input given by us. 

Remember, Our subconscious mind never stops, never sleeps, it is active 24 hours

Subconscious mind contribution in our success

Einstein, Edison, and many other scientists used the subconscious mind and they also realized the true importance of the subconscious mind. 

But the question is, how to use our subconscious mind? 

It’s very simple. 

First, write down your goal/ dream on a piece of paper and stick it on your study table or wall. 

And read your goals every day before going to bed and after waking up, so that their image is formed in your subconscious mind. 

The subconscious mind will accept the created image and give you the result. 

Because the subconscious mind is very active at night, the thoughts we read before going to bed are very effective and can have a huge impact on our lives. 

So you should think positively before you go to bed. 

You can say to yourself that,

  • I am intelligent 
  • I am successful in my life 
  • Nothing is impossible for me
  • My behavior or vision is positive
  • In my life, I have wealth, honor, and happiness

We can make ourselves the best, and rise to the top of our field by saying such positive thoughts. 

That’s why, if you expect the best, you will get the best. 

Subconscious mind contribution to our happiness

Happiness is the state of mind and our subconscious mind is the storehouse of our feelings, experiences, and thoughts. 

But we live in this era where happiness is bought by buying the latest car, expensive designer dresses, farmhouse, etc. but this happiness is temporary, not long term. 

Most of the successful people use their subconscious mind to achieve happiness. It makes you happy all the time. 

But how to choose happiness? 

It’s very simple. 

Say every morning after waking up – that,

  • Today is an amazing day.
  • Everything I do will turn out in a wonderful way.
  • Today is filled with joy, peace, happiness, and success.
  • I am grateful for everything that I have.

So, repeating these thoughts, again and again, creates its image in our mind and gives us peace of mind, enjoyment, and gladness. 

Because the happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts

These good things that I learned from “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind“. 

Listen to the audiobook of this book on Amazon Audible

Share this article with your friends and share your thoughts in the comment section. 

Sharing is caring...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

SoftRead Blog